Wednesday, September 1, 2010

22nd day

It's a Wednesday, which means nothing in the morning today. I could wake up at 8 instead of 6. I was able to pre-read all 4 lectures of anatomy+histo. I came to school, ate lunch, went to class. I found out that I ended up pre-reading 5 lectures, not 4 by mistake, oh well, that happens a lot. Now I'm ahead :)

I still have to read that post-transcription stuff, but I'll dedicate the day for ethics today. In ethics, they gave us a course manual, around 100 pages. I'm on page 20, so I'll read 80 pages today and I'm done with the course. We only have 1 exam that's in 3 weeks. Everything else, I'm caught up with and will take me 1 hour max to review all the lectures from any course. In 2 weeks, we have a test called the Unified, it's a test that comprises of all our courses - Anatomy, Histo, and Biochem. Ethics is not included. For Anatomy, I have practice questions from the Gray's Anatomy Review book, for Histo, I have quizbank questions from last year, and for Biochem, there are practice questions online. I'm all set in terms of preparation.

After class, I went to one of my friends' dorms on campus today and man, it was SMALL!! Take my room and cut it in half and that's what room he had. He was even sharing it with a roomate, so you have to cut it in half once again. The reason I went to his dorm is because he had a program that I was looking for called "MacDaddy". It's a program passed around from student to student that contains all of the questions, lectures, etc. from upper-term students. Obviously, it will not contain tests, since those change from year to year and are never given out. However, that's where I found quizbank for Histo.

No comments:

Post a Comment