Tuesday, September 14, 2010

35th day

Today was a Tuesday, which means 4 hours of Anatomy lab starting at 7:45 am followed by 4 hours of lecture. It was the heart, lungs, and thorax today. I knew my heart very well, lungs I learned on the spot, and thorax I need some revision, but I also learned it on the spot. The dry lab was easy as well, all the clinical related questions were simple. The only hard part was the physical examination which is basically a medical student examining me. I have to take my shirt off and they can DRAW on me with marker! While I didn't like that idea, all groups were required to do it. The thing about physical examination is that there is no way to practice it unless you practice on someone.

The lectures were Anatomy and Histo today. The Anatomy was new stuff and the Histo was old stuff. I didn't get time to pre-read since it was Tuesday. I post-read today. I have no labs in the morning for the next two days! Now I can relax for a bit and just read some more Anatomy meanwhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment