Wednesday, September 22, 2010

43rd day - tea exploded in bagpack

One of my roomates left her tea mug in her room today, so I brought it with me when I went to school. I kept it in my bagpack and unknowingly, more than half of the tea spilt inside my bagpack. Thankfully, only the corner of my notes were a little wet. I was able to return the tea mug though with some tea left. After all of that, my bagpack actually was smelling good because of the tea leaves.

I went to the anatomy lab today, went over the abdomen pretty much. One guy's job in the group was to hold the Netter's book. The rest was all me, I pretty much pointed out all of the structures. If there was, however, some small artery that I did not know what the branches were, we looked it up in Netters. Though it was pretty simple and I was able to locate all the structures in the cadavers.


I spent an hour in the lab and then I had to go, eat lunch, and then pre-read Histo, which I ended up finishing. The lectures were pretty easy today. I went back home and studied.

No comments:

Post a Comment