Monday, September 20, 2010

41st day - ethics is over

Before my exam started, there was a #2 normal pencil kept on everyone's desk. The prof. had said that you don't need to bring your own pencil since we will provide you with one. Well, regardless, I ALWAYS bring my own pencil/pen/highlighter. I used my own mechanical pencil for the bubbling as I don't have to worry about sharpening it and also, I'm just used to my own mechanical pencil. It was amazing though, almost every single person the exam room was using the pencil provided. There was even a girl who told me that I should be using the pencil provided, not my own pencil! LOL. Both are #2 pencils, in terms of scantron bubbling, both register. I have taken waaay too many exams to know this since all through our undergrad, pencils were provided to us just in-case some moron did not bring his/her own pencil. Though, in undergrad, almost no-one actually used the pencil provided. It was funny how students here strictly follow the rules, even simple ones like this.

Ethics is now done, there was only 1 exam. Now I can fully concentrate on these 3 courses, especially anatomy, my fav. and probably the hardest course.

No comments:

Post a Comment