Sunday, September 12, 2010

33rd day - eating pancakes

There is an analogy that we use in med school for studying. It's a pretty good one actually that applies to all disciplines. Each day, there are 4 lectures, hence 4 pancakes. You must eat 4 pancakes a day. If for some reason, you didn't eat a pancake on a day, then you will have to eat more pancakes the next day. Like this, the more pancakes you don't eat, the more pancakes you will have to eat later. This is what happens to most students who delay studying and end up having to study more later.

I have been eating all my pancakes everyday, but in order to review, you must eat these pancakes again. I ate 18 Histo pancakes in 5.5 hours, 22 Biochem pancakes in 10 hours, and 22 Anatomy pancakes in 9 hours. I can eat so many pancakes in a smaller amount of time because I've already eaten that pancake before. Normally, 1 pancake takes 1 hour to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment