Thursday, September 2, 2010

23rd day - Blackout!

Today was an easy day. I finished pre-reading the heart and lipids in 2 hours, so it gave me some free time. During class, it was raining like crazy. The electricity went away twice in the class and the teacher had to restart.

I went back home. It was my roomate's last day, so we were gonna go to this restaurant to eat that was close-by. It was walking distance and as soon as we approached the restaurant, LIGHTS OUT! Power outage of the entire island for the next 2 hours. I went back home and watched a movie on my laptop with the remaining battery life that I had left.

Once the power came back on, I saw people's comments on facebook that it was a complete blackout for them, even on campus and that there was no generator. All I can say is TIG.

No comments:

Post a Comment