Friday, September 10, 2010

31st day

Since our first test is on Monday, they moved our Histo lab, which is normally on Monday to today. We had muscles and nerves today. Most of the people in my group barely finished studying for muscles, so we were going very slow. In fact, so slow, that the prof. herself ended up presenting some slides and she called me to help her since I have done both and knew my stuff. I pretty much went over 10 slides in 5 mins including clinical questions and practice slides, that's how fast we needed to go in order to catch up to the rest of the groups. It was just me and the prof. doing all the talking and the other students writing very fast. If the prof. had a question, I would answer it, and if I couldn't answer it, the prof. would give the answer. One of the questions was, "What is CSF?" Pretty simple question, one girl in our group said Cerebral Spinal Fluid, then she described where it is found and how it is produced and went into a paragraph answer. Still did not answer the question!! The CSF is an ultra-filtrate of blood, simple answer! I have no idea why the other students didn't know their stuff considering that all of this material will be on the Monday exam. I was going so fast, it was like I was a auctioneer. It gave me enough adrenaline to last me for the rest of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment