Friday, September 17, 2010

38th day - Good Friday

Since I studied Anatomy for the whole day yesterday, I was ready for the Anatomy Lab. I had a Histo lab in the morning today, but I prepared for that the day before. I made some notes, emailed it to myself, and planned to print those notes once I got to school. When I got to the library, the print room was closed! Oh well, when it was my turn to present, I knew all the slides pretty well and knew everyone else's slides too. As usual, our group is almost the last ones to finish (due to us asking many questions). It's not about speed, but in the end, all that matters is understanding.

After the Histo lab, I put on a lab coat and went directly to the Anatomy lab. There, one of my fav. professors, Dr. Burns was teaching the heart to a couple of girls who made an appointment with him. I just randomly joined and listened while answering all his questions at the same time. Then, we went to the thorax, same thing. Dr. Burns was really good and was a nice guy. He looked like Dr. Sheppard from the Lost tv show. After a while, some more students joined the group and it became more fun. Dr. Burns had to leave after thorax though.The girls who made the appointment also left and I was left with all the other people who joined.

I just started with another body and did the abdomen, those students joined and listened. I went over all I could with the abdomen. It was fun. Of course, I couldn't cover everything, but it was still fun. All the students this time were very nice too. We decided that we should book an appointment with Dr. Burns as well.

So we took each other's contacts. One of the guys also loves street meat and studies on fridays until 12 and then goes to street meat at Grand Anse. How can I refuse?? This is exactly what I need, a group that actually studies and then eats food as a reward after. Yay found a good anatomy study group and now I can go for street meet every friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment