Wednesday, September 15, 2010

36th day - missed some free points!

Everything was good today, kept up with all lectures, and I'm starting to read more of my Anatomy book in order to understand the connections of the arteries, veins, and nerves even though they haven't taught it to us.

The bad news is that I just found out that there was an online quiz posted during the weekend and the deadline was on Monday, this was one of those quizzes that if you did it, you get full points and if you didn't do it, you get 0 points. I was busy studying for the exam that I didn't notice that there was even a quiz posted. The anatomy course also uses a different system than the other two courses called Sakai. The system I'm used to is Angel. Angel actually tells you if you have to do a quiz or a deadline is approaching. In sakai, this is not the case. It was 2 points. The whole course is 325 points. There will be 9 more quizzes. I'll be sure not to miss them!

Good news is that I had chawal with moong daal and it was actually very good! I found it on the upper bus stop. Normally, their food is not that good, but it seems they know how to make their daal.

No comments:

Post a Comment