Saturday, September 4, 2010

25th day - A productive Saturday

It's a saturday, so I should be getting my full sleep today. Apparently, I woke up at 7:44 am without an alarm. Looks like my biological clock has already adjusted. I made oatmeal today and kichidi for lunch. Some of the bottom part of the kichidi got burnt, oh well, still ate the top part.

I finished DNA replication, packaging, transcription, and post-transcription. This was the hardest part for me so far, so I'm glad I could finish all 4 of them. The 2nd hardest part was embryology, but I finished that after I finished the DNA stuff. It's easy if you read through it slowly.

There has been a persistent mosquito in my room. Every time I try to kill it, I fail. It's as if the mosquito is getting smarter. I even gave it direct hit with the bug spray, yet it still lives. Way to go evolution.

Since I finished both embryology and DNA, I watched a movie and even got to exercise today. I'm trying to exercise 3 times a week, fri-sun. Since my roomate is gone, his master bedroom is available. I use it for my exercise room and it's very good. I exercised a lot today, almost as much as I do when I go for my Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu classes. I took a shower and a protein shake afterwards.

I still had some time in the day, so I finished reviewing respiratory disorders as well. The only thing left now is Histology, which I should finish tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment