Thursday, September 9, 2010

30th day

Woke up, went to ethics small group session. This is where we discuss certain medical cases that are difficult to judge and there's no easy yes or no. Afterwards, I had some breakfast, then finished my Histo lab and then had lunch and then went for 4 hours of class again.

They skipped an anatomy lecture today. I also didn't anticipate they would skip it, so I didn't pre-read the next lecture. The lecture was on aortic arch and I didn't have the lecture with me, so I had to use my laptop to follow along. It was an indian guy who was teaching it. The guy took like 15 mins. just on the first slide which was just memorizng the 12 branches of the aortic arch. Meanwhile, I just ended up memorizing all branches in 5 mins.The lecture just went into more detail, so I skipped a lot of slides and went straight to the clinical applications, which is what is important.

I went back home and studied for the rest of the day. I noticed even though my milk expires on Sept. 12th, it expired today Sept. 9th (TIG). The milk smelled so bad that I didn't even want to take a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment