Sunday, September 5, 2010

26th day

I finished Histology in the morning. It took quite a while actually, but I wanted to be thorough. I was doing my laundry while studying. I went to school to withdraw some money, but the ATM wasn't working! (TIG) So I took a bus to Grand Anse and used their ATM machines. There's only 2 ATM machines within the area. I then went to the grocery store to do some shopping. I then went to a new place that wasn't there before, New York's Bagels! I went inside and it was the same guy from the New York Bagels from campus. He recognized me straight away and we had a long talk about his business and how he would be moving. The guy is desi and he's going to add some desi stuff to his menu. I had no idea he was the owner hehe I got connections now. After that, I went back home.

Since all subjects (biochem, histo, anatomy, and ethics) are pretty much done, it's time for review! I have a lot of practice questions for each subject, so I'll end up doing them. Anatomy is the most fun as I have a book that has more than 200 practice clinical related questions that would help me for the USMLE. Obviously, I can't do all 200, at least not yet. Therefore, I will be doing some practice questions the profs. themselves posted and also some old practice tests that students have been able to get their hands on via mac daddy. I explained mac daddy in my earlier posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment