Saturday, August 14, 2010

4th Day

Today was a great day. I went to the Grand Etang forest. The best part was that I got to meet a lot of 1st term ppl, even 1 from McMaster and 2 from Toronto. I find meeting people through events like this is much better than meeting people in parties. There was a party last night, but there were over 2000 people there and most of them drunk. You normally don't meet new people in crowds like that and stick to the ones you know.

Last time, I went to the island tour too, but I didn't have a camera then. This time, I took a LOT of pictures, which I will post later in this blog. The guy sitting next to me was a FTM kid, so he asked me a lot of advice about FTM. During the hike up, somebody's mom needed help getting up and down, so I helped her out. I got to take a picture of myself when we reached the top of the hill. Afterwards, went to the waterfall where some pros who make a living off jumping off waterfalls showed us some tricks. I recorded a video of it with my camera.

After we got back, I got my white coat for the white coat ceremony. Their small size is pretty big. Most of my friends even got small. I already had a lab coat, but this one has the SGU logo in it. Then, I took a bus back home and grabbed lunch on the way from a place called Charcoals. I took an afternoon nap.

There was a BBQ later in the evening, so after I woke up, I took a shower and went there. It was free food, so how could I refuse? The BBQ was good, it included chicken, pasta, and a dinner roll. After I ate, I went to the library and chilled there since I have no internet at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment