Thursday, August 26, 2010

16th day - internet arrives

I had a bioethics small group in the morning. I basically discussed some very basic ethical issues within my group. Since I had the same group as last time, it was fun. Then, I had 4 hours of lecture in the afternoon as usual.

Afterwards, I went to the emergency club to do the airway workshop. It was kind of boring. They showed us 20 different tools to do something that seemed relatively simple. Yet, in EMT, these tools have been around for years. I tried to clear the airway obstruction using the tools myself and it was not easy. It took me two tries with a lot of help to finally get it right. I hope one day somebody designs better and easier tools to use for emergency situations. The emergency club took way more time than I would have liked. I may just quit and just go to the surgery club.

The internet finally got fixed the 3rd time. We can connect now, but it it is extremely slow. We will have to daisy-chain another router to boost the signal strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment