Sunday, August 29, 2010

19th day

I woke up and zipped through the 8 lectures of Histology that I did yesterday in 40 mins. Then I read two new lectures that took me an hour. After that, I took a shower, went to school and did Biochem for the rest of the day. I couldn't get a bus to go to school since on Sundays buses come less frequently. Although, a local was kind enough to give me a ride even though I didn't ask! I sat on the back of his truck and he didn't ask for anything in return. All of the people in Grenada are nice. It's only the students here that have adopted bad manners from other locations. While I was studying in the library, someone flooded the toilet, so I left (TIG).

Hurricane Earl and it's radius
Oh, and if you have been watching the news, you should know that there is Hurricane Earl coming in the east caribbean, but don't worry, it won't hit me. As you can see from the image above, Grenada is much more south than the hurricane. However, Antigua is almost at the center and will get hit. That's where another caribbean medical school was that I almost selected called AUA. Further south is another island called Saint Dominica that has another caribbean medical school, Ross University (I almost went there too). Ross and and SGU are the best schools at the moment with SGU ranked higher. Pheew good thing I picked SGU. Though some of my friends went to Ross, I hope they will be ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment