Saturday, October 9, 2010

50th to 60th days - Lots of studying and midterms are over!!

I haven't posted anything for 10 days and that's because I've been busy studying! All my midterms are finished - Biochemistry, Histology, and Anatomy. After a lot of late nights in the library with many thunderstorms and running in the rain, it's over! Overall, I think I did pretty well, but I'll wait until my scores come out. Anatomy, by far was the toughest of them all, as expected. It was also the one that I studied the hardest though.

After the long exam, I got some food and went home. Then, in the night, I went out with some friends to "Fish Friday". Basically we take a taxi to the city where there are some streets that sell all types of fish varieties including fish fries, cakes, kebab, shrimp, lobster with noodles. It was good and I had some ice-cream after.

The next day, I went to the beach, did my grocery shopping, laundry, cleaned my room, went to school for a wii tournament, and then finally for dinner, I went with some friends for street meat.

No comments:

Post a Comment