Sunday, October 24, 2010

the 4-day weekend

On Thursday, I completed all my anatomy and biochem notes. On Friday, I studied Anatomy, but I also completed my ultrasound notes. On Saturday, I completely finished re-reviewing my notes and started doing questions. I have 30 more questions and I'm done with Anatomy.






















On Sunday, I had an island tour trip planned with some friends. I had to wake up at 6:30 am and meet them at 8:15 am for the trip to start. This island tour was similar to the island tour organized by the school, but better! It was a very thorough tour, and I got to visit many more places that I've never seen before. They took us to many beaches, 1 restaurant, some waterfalls, a rum factory where we actually got to sample 5 different flavors of rum.

No comments:

Post a Comment