Sunday, October 17, 2010

61th to 68th days

The week after the midterms, I continued studying so as to not fall behind. On Friday, there was a talent show where students of various talents performed and people watched for free. One of my friends did a guitar solo and my roomate was is in the "Cardiac Arrest" team. This team is a hip-hop dance group. All the talents were pretty good. I could've performed, but I don't have time to practice any of my talents except medicine.

On Saturday, there was a huge party on the beach, called "Sandblast". This party is the biggest party and only happens once per term. I went and had fun. I met some friends and there were free banana boat rides. There was also some shows. Afterwards, I was in a "good shape" to be able to walk back home with no problems. I couldn't say the same for my friends who were in "bad shape" or worse.

I'm keeping up with all the new material and reviewing my notes meanwhile. My favorite tv show now has officially become, "House". This is what I watch while I'm eating. In undergrad, I never watched House because I had no medical knowledge to be able to understand the episodes. However, now it seems to be a great show that I'd recommend to anyone with a medical interest. The main doctor, Dr. House also reminds me of someone in the family!

No comments:

Post a Comment