Saturday, November 13, 2010

98th to 106th days: Only 26 days remaining!

It's time for an update again. I'm done eating all the pancakes. There was a dodgeball tournament on Friday that I really wanted to participate in, but I chose not to in order to stay caught-up. One of my friends actually needed 1 more person for their team and they were not able to participate :(. That's the compromise you have to make sometimes. There's a dodgeball tourny every term though, so it's really not that big of a deal.

On Saturday, I did the same routine - laundry, cleaning, breakfast, lunch, etc. By the time I was actually ready and in the mood of studying, it was 5 pm. Though I did get a lot done. I pretty much read the entire chapter for the BRS (Board Review Series) Anatomy for head and neck. It is actually a great book and covers everything. I did relax afterwards and watched some tv shows like Master Chef India, Nikita, and Merlin.

My eyes are almost back to normal since I got my hydrogen peroxide contact lens solution. Before that, there were some people saying my eyes were blood-shot red and who knows they probably thought I was smoking too. It was just an inflammation response from the conjunctiva though, it happens all the time. One of my friends was gracious enough to lend me their solution until mine arrives in the mail.

Tomorrow, I plan to finish Histology and just review because that's the only thing I can do. When it comes to Anatomy, you can never stop eating pancakes since there are always some pancakes you find that you haven't eaten :)

No comments:

Post a Comment