Saturday, January 15, 2011

Term 2 begins!

I didn't have time to update the blog. My vacation was awesome. I came back to Grenada on Jan. 11th night. It was a 20+ hours trip, but after I landed, I still had work to do. I have officially moved on-campus now and the room is great! Single room with kitchenette right behind charter hall - it doesn't get any better than this. All my classes are in charter hall, I literally can reach my classroom from my house in 1 min. walking. The view from my window is great too. Only sad part about all of this is - some of my pots and pans were missing when transferring from my off-campus house to my on-campus house. It seems somebody just went into my room and took them.

Class started on Jan. 10th, I was 2 days behind. It's Saturday now though and I'm fully caught up with everything. I'm doing the same routine - making my own notes for every lecture. I have 3 courses right now - Genetics, Physiology, and Neuroscience. Genetics is just like biochem from last term. Physiology is the closest thing to engineering I'll ever get and will probably be my favorite course. Even missing the whole week, I could still teach the course. Neuroscience is also an awesome course and is similar to anatomy from last term.

This term is a lot better than term 1. All the classes end before lunch time and the best part is I don't have to commute, which means I might actually start liking Grenada. I can now study as much as I want in the library and eat conveniently.

No comments:

Post a Comment